REET Syllabus 2020 Level 1 & 2 Syllabus Exam Pattern Download here REET Syllabus in Hindi & English 2020 Rajasthan Reet Exam Syllabus Subject Wise Pdf REET Syllabus, Rajasthan 3rd grade teacher level 1 exam syllabus
REET Syllabus 2020 Level 1 & 2 Syllabus
REET Government officials will conduct online REET 2020 and if you have applied for the RTET or thinking to appear in the next RTET 2020 then you should download complete pdf REET Syllabus 2020. Because to clear this RTET Examination each and everyone should need to check live online Syllabus with Paper Pdf Pattern so that candidates can prepare themselves for the upcoming written Test.
TET Syllabus 2020
Complete REET 2020 Syllabus is mentioned here on this Page as well as candidates can also check live official complete Exam Pattern of RTET 2020 which is provided on this Page. This year RTET comes up with New Syllabus and here on we have mentioned updated Syllabus of REET 2020 .
REET Level 2 Syllabus 2020 by Subject/Topic Wise:
REET Level 2 Syllabus 2020 for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affecting development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning.
- Role of Heredity and Environment
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes. Factors Affecting learning
- Theories of learning, (Behaviorist, Gestaltism, Bandura and Piaget)
- How children learn and think, Experiential learning, concept mapping, Investigatory approach, Problem solving.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning
- Individual Differences: Meaning, types and Factors Affecting Individual Differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community etc.
- Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its measurement.
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement. Multidimensional Intelligence. Its implication.
- Understanding diverse learners: Backward, mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, especially abled.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Adjustment: Concept and ways adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment.
- Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Construction of Achievement Test.
- Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)
REET Level 2 Syllabus 2020 for Language 1
Unseen Prose Passage
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Word-formation, One Word Substitution
Unseen Prose Passage
- Parts of Speech, Tenses, Determiners, Change of Degrees
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions, Active and Passive Voice, Knowledge of English Sounds and Phonetic Symbols
- Principles of Teaching English, Methods and Approaches to English Language Teaching
Syllabus of REET Level 2 2020
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials: Text books, Multimedia Materials and other Resources
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Evaluating Language Proficiency
REET Level 2 Syllabus 2020 for Language 2
Unseen Prose Passage:
- Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor Personification, Assonance, Rhyme
Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms:
- Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama
Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders
Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching
REET Level 2 Syllabus 2020 for Mathematics and Science
- Indices: Multiplication and division of numbers on equal bases, Laws of Indices.
- Algebraic expressions: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, Identities
- Factors: Factors of simple algebraic expressions
- Equations: Simple linear equation.
- Square & Square Root
- Cube & Cube Root
- Interest: Simple interest, Compound interest, Profit – Loss.
- Ratio and Proportion: Division into proportional parts, Partnership.
- Percentage, Birth and Death rate, Population growth, Depreciation.
- Lines and Angles: Line segment, straight and curved lines, types of angles.
- Plane figures: Triangles, Congruence of triangles, Quadrilaterals and Circle.
- Area of Plane figures: Triangles, Rectangles, Parallelograms and Trapeziums.
- Surface Area and Volume: Cube, cuboid and right circular cylinder.
- Statistics: Collection and classification of data, frequency distribution table, Tally marks, bar graph and histogram, circular graph (Pai diagram).
REET Level 2 Syllabus 2020
- Graph: Various types of graphs.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum
- Language of Mathematics
- Community Mathematics
- Remedial Teaching
- Problems of Teaching
Mathematics and Science Level -2
- Micro-organisms: Bacteria, virus, fungi (Beneficial & Harmful)
- Living Being: different parts of plants, nutrition in plants, respiration and excretion, plant cell and animal cell- their structure and Function, Cell Division
- Human body and health: Diseases spread by micro-organisms, (tuberculosis, measles, diphtheria, cholera, typhoid); prevention from diseases; different systems of human body; infectious diseases (reasons of spreading and prevention); Major components of food and diseases developed due to their deficiency; Balanced diet;
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence: Methods of Reproduction; Sexual and asexual. Adolescence and puberty: Changes in body, role of hormones in reproductions, Reproductive health.
- Force and Motion: Types of forces- (muscular force, frictional force, gravitational force, magnetic force, electrostatic force), Pressure. Types of motion (linear, zigzag, circular, vibrating, periodic) speed. Types of energies- traditional and alternative sources of energy; energy conservation;
- Heat: Applications of heat; transformation of heat, concept of temperature; melting, boiling and evaporation; condensation and sublimation; examples of thermal expansion in daily life; insulator and conductor of heat; Methods of heat transfer (conduction, convention and radiation).
- Light & Sound: Sources of light, formation of shadow, reflection of light, image formation in plane mirror, Types of sound, sound propagation Characteristics of sound, echo, noise and methods to reduce noise.
- Science and Technology: Importance of science in daily life; Synthetic Fibers & Plastics-Types and characteristics of synthetic fibers. Plastic and its properties, Plastic and environment, detergents, cement, etc.; Science and Technology in medical field (X-ray, C.T. Scan, Surgery, Ultrasound and LASER); In the field of Telecommunication – general information about fax machine, computer, internet, e-mail and website.
- Solar System: Moon and stars, Solar Family-Sun and Planets, Comets, Constellation
- Structure of Matter: Atom and molecule; structure of atom; element, compound and mixture; separation of impurities of substances; symbols of elements; chemical formulae of compounds and chemical equations.
- Chemical Substances: Oxides, greenhouse effect and global warming, Hydrocarbon (Introductory knowledge), Acid, Alkali and salt, Oxygen gas, Nitrogen gas and nitrogen cycle, Coal, Petroleum and natural gas.
- Nature & Structure of Sciences
- Natural Science: Aims & objectives
- Understanding the Science
- Methods of Science teaching
- Text Material/Aids
- Remedial Teaching
REET Level 2 Syllabus 2020 for Social Studies
- Indian Civilization, Culture and Society: Indus valley civilization, Vedic culture, Indian Society: Characteristics, Family, Marriage, Gender Sensitization, Rural Life and Urbanization
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period: Political history & administration, contribution to Indian culture, Cultural achievement of Gupta’s age, India (600-1000 AD) Indian cultural contacts with the outside world
- Medieval and Modern Period: The Bhakti and Sufi Movement, Mughal-Rajput relations; Mughal administration, social, Economic and cultural conditions during the Medieval period, British policies towards Indian states, Revolt of 1857, Impacts of British Rule on Indian Economy, Renaissance and Social reforms, Indian National Movement (1919-1947).
- Indian Constitution and Democracy: Preamble, Fundamental rights and Fundamental duties, Secularism and Social justice.
- Government: Composition and Functions: Parliament, President, Prime minister and Council of Ministers; State Government; Panchayat raj and Urban Self -Government.
- Main Components of the Earth: lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere; types of rocks; Interior and Exterior forces modifying earth’s surface.
- Resources and Development: Types of Resources, Conservation of Resources, Soils, Minerals and Power Resources, Agriculture, Industries, Human Resources.
- Geography and Resources of India: Physiographic regions, Climate, Natural vegetation, Wild Life, Multipurpose projects, Agriculture crops, Industries, Transportation, Population, Public amenities, Economic and Social Programmes of Development, Consumer awareness.
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan: Physical regions, Water conservation and Harvesting, Agriculture Crops, Minerals and Energy resources, Transport, Industries, Population.
- History and Culture of Rajasthan: Ancient Civilizations and Janpadas, Freedom Struggle in Rajasthan; Integration of Rajasthan; Heritage and Culture of Rajasthan (Forts, Palaces, Fairs, Festivals, Folk-arts, Handicrafts), Rajasthani Literature, Tourism, Conservation of Heritage.
- Pedagogical Issues 1: Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies; Class Room Processes, activities and discourse; Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies; Developing critical thinking.
- Pedagogical Issues 2: Enquiry/Empirical Evidence; Teaching Learning Material and Teaching Aids; Projects Work; Evaluation.
REET Level 1 (Primary Level) Subject Topics:
Child Development Pedagogy
REET Level 2 (Secondary Level) Subject Topics:
|Subject||Questions by Subject/Topic Wise||Total Marks by Subject/Topic Wise|
|Language-1 (Hindi, Sindhi, Sanskrit, English, Urdu, Punjabi, & Gujarati)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Language-2 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, & Gujarati)||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Mathematics||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Paper Pattern in Hindi:
|भाषा –1 (हिंदी, सिंधी, संस्कृत, अंग्रेजी, उर्दू, पंजाबी और गुजराती)||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|भाषा –2 (हिंदी, अंग्रेजी, संस्कृत, उर्दू, सिंधी, पंजाबी और गुजराती)||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|गणित||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|बाल विकास और शिक्षाशास्त्र||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|पर्यावरण अध्ययन||30 प्रश्न||30 अंक|
|कुल||150 प्रश्न||150 अंक|